May 2, 2007

Happiness

Happiness is very important in our life. Every people use his or her own way to achieve happiness. For me, the best way to achieve happiness is to build up a harmonious relationship with people in my life. I can share my experiences, hopes and dreams, successes and frustrations, joys and pains with my family and friends. Those people can bring me happiness!
From this unit, I learned a lot of interesting information about happiness. Now, I know that some factors can influence happiness; each person has her or his own personal baseline of happiness, etc. I also learned a new method to collect information from articles---map, which is more visual and clear.

1 comment:

Abdul said...

Hi Jennifer.. hope your enjoying your weekend.. its really true that we learned alot from these two articles, especially that its a new experience with maps, i think it will help us alot in the university hopefully :-)..
See you on Monday..
Abdul :-)